The Xplorer XTR fly reels have been ported with an attractive five spoke design in both the cage and centre of the spool. They are CNC machined from Bar Stock aluminum with a matt black, hard anodized finish to reduce flash on the water. The Xplorer XTR has a sealed protective cover over the drag system that micro adjusts from the back of the reel. The V-shaped spool handle incorporates a line retainer system.
The XTR comes in a 4/5, 5/7 and 9/10wt and have an overall weight of 120grm to 193 grms.
Xplorer XTR Large Arbor Fly Reel Features:
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Two tone matt black and silver hard anodized protective finish.
- Large arbor design to maximise line retrieval.
- Oversized drag knob for easy adjustment.
- Smooth carbon fibre disc drag system.
- Easily converts from left to right hand retrieve.
The Xplorer XTR Large Arbor Fly Reel:
|Reel Model||Line Weight||Yards Backing||Reel Weight||Colour|
|XTR 5/7||5-7wt||100yds 20lb Dacron||155gms||Matt Black|
|XTR 9/10||9-10wt||150yds 20lb Dacron||193gms||Matt Black|