The all new Xplorer KYPE fly reel is a large arbor fly reel CNC machined from aircraft grade bar stock aluminium. The cage has been ported with a subtle X pattern as well as the centre of the spool to reflect the Xplorer brand. They have a matt silver, hard anodized protective finish with a rear adjusting one way bearing disc drag system. There are four sizes in the range: 2/3, 4/5, 5/7 and 9/10wt’s with overall weight ranging from 107gms to 170gms. Each reel comes with a Neoprene reel pouch.
Xplorer KYPE Large Arbor Fly Reel Features:
- CNC machined from aerograde aluminium.
- Quick release spool system.
- Matt silver, hard anodized protective finish reduces reel flash.
- Large arbor design to maximise line retrieval.
- Smooth rear adjusting disc drag system.
- Easily converts from left to right hand retrieve.
The Xplorer KYPE Large Arbor Fly Reel:
|Reel Model||Line Weight||Yards Backing||Reel Weight||Colour|
|KYPE 2/3||2-3wt||30yds 20lb Dacron||107gms||Matt Silver|
|KYPE 4/5||4-5wt||50yds 20lb Dacron||120gms||Matt Silver|
|KYPE 5/7||5-7wt||100yds 20lb Dacron||145gms||Matt Silver|
|KYPE 9/10||9-10wt||150yds 20lb Dacron||170gms||Matt Silver|