Introducing the next generation of our popular Guide Series Fly reels, is the Xplorer Guide 3 Fly Reel.
The new Xplorer Guide 3 Fly Reel is CNC machine-cut from Aero-grade aluminium and features a hard anodized protective finish. There is a new, attractive porting design on the reel to help reduce the overall weight of the reel. The new and improved drag system has a two tone drag cover place that boasts a water resistant seal to protect the cork to teflon drag disc on the freshwater models.
The Saltwater Guide 3 9/10wt reel has a carbon disc for smooth and strong drag system, also protected with the water resistant sealed cover plate.
The new Guide 3 reels are available in 4/5wt, 5/7wt and 9/10wt to cover off all freshwater and light saltwater applications.
Xplorer Guide 3 Fly Reel Features:
- CNC machine-cut from Aero-grade aluminium.
- Twin colour, hard-anodized protective silver finish.
- Large Arbor design for maximum line retrieval.
- Porting design on the reel to help reduce the overall weight of the reel.
- Water resistant seal to protect the cork to teflon drag disc (freshwater model).
- Protected Water resistant seal cover plate protects carbon disc drag system (saltwater model).
- Easily converts from left to right hand retrieve.
- Micro-adjusting rear drag knob.
- Comes with a neoprene reel bag.