The Xplorer Guide 2 Fly Rods are rated one of the best value performance rods on the market. These moderate to fast action rods are powerful and yet responsive for precision accurate casts. You will love this rod and if we can’t convince you, perhaps the reviews will!! Of course backed by our NO FUSS LIFETIME WARRANTY. Runner-up “Best in Show” Fly Rod at the 2014 Australian Fishing Trade Association Awards.
They are light in hand, easy casting, tip action rods that are great for both fresh and saltwater.
Xplorer Guide 2 Fly Rod Features:
- High modulus carbon blanks.
- Moderate fast tip action, 4 piece rods.
- Matt olive finished blank to reduce rod flash.
- Alignment dots and model coded sections for easy set up and identification.
- Light weight, aluminium up-locking reel seats with wood burl inserts on freshwater models, double up-locking aluminium reel seat with triangle shape inserts on saltwater models.
- Pac Bay Hailoy ring stripping guides. Pac Bay light wire single foot guide on freshwater models. Pac Bay hard chrome snake guides on saltwater models.
- Premium 2A grade cork grips.
- Cloth rod sock with Matt olive carbon rod tube with aluminium end caps.
- No Fuss Lifetime Warranty.
The new Xplorer Guide 2 Fly Rods 10ft Extenders have been uniquely tailored for ever changing river requirements. This series of rods enables the angler to change the rod from a 9ft casting rod to a 10ft nymphing rod by simply inserting the 1ft extender piece. No need to restring your fly line, the 1ft section fits between the butt and the mid butt sections. This enables you to have one rod that can be used for both casting and nymphing-all in one. They are available in 3wt and 4wt 10ft 4 +1pc.
|Model||Cork Grip||Line Weight||Length||Sections||Rod Weight
|Guide II 794-3wt||A||3wt||7'9"||4||69gm|
|Guide II 1005-3wt EXT||A||3wt||9′0″ & 10’0″ with EXT*||4+1||90gm|
|Guide II 794-4wt||A||4wt||8'6"||4||79gm|
|Guide II 1005-4wt EXT||A||4wt||9′0″ & 10’0″ with EXT*||4+1||93gm|
|Guide II 904-5wt||A||5wt||9'0"||4||86gm|
|Guide II 868-5wt||A||5wt||8'6"||8||84gm|
|Guide II 904-6wt||A||6wt||9'0"||4||93gm|
|Guide II 904-7wt||B||7wt||9'0"||4||93gm|
|Guide II 904-9wt||B||9wt||9'0"||4||110gm|
|Guide II 904-10wt||B||10wt||9'0"||4||134gm|
|Guide II 904-12wt||C||12wt||9'0"||4||167gm|